Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tomorrow's Trip

I'm in bed right now and writing this blog in my sleep. Tomorrow we are driving from NC to OH for Daddy's family reunion. Google maps quotes it at 8 1/2 hours. With stops it'll be at least 9 1/2 hours since speedy Daddy isn't driving (he could make it in 8 1/2 with stops!). And I don't like to be in the car. And I have a hard time sleeping in my car seat. And Mommy will be in the back seat, and with her back there I don't understand why I can't be held and sit in her lap. It's going to be a very long day. Mommy suggested ear plugs for Gauy, Grandma, and herself. Daddy suggested a muzzle for me. I don't think either one will work. Hopefully everyone takes their patience pill in the morning! And gargles with salt water, because there will be LOTS of "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Wheels on the Bus", and "Hush Baby Jackson". MAYBE I'll fall asleep at some point. But I'll definitely be glad to have THAT trip over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Mommie Green Giveways