Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas lights

Boy do I love Christmas lights! It wasn't too cold out last night so Mommy, Daddy, and I went for a walk. Well, they walked and I rode in my stroller. We stopped at all the houses in the neighborhood that had good lights. Daddy said there weren't as many houses with lights up this year as there were last year, but that's okay. I still really enjoyed the ones I DID get to see. My favorites were the ones that moved, like those little trains with the wheels that look like they're moving. At one house there was a blow-up display of the Grinch stealing a tree out of a chimney. That was great!! Every time we stopped so I could get a good look at the lights, I pointed and clapped and squealed. Then my hands got cold and I had to hold either Daddy's or Mommy's hand most of the way home. Eventually Daddy just carried me on his shoulders so he could hold both my hands at the same time while Mommy pushed the empty stroller. Hopefully it doesn't get any colder over the next few days so we can go again. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Mommie Green Giveways