Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekly Update 6/28/09

I'm doing the weekly update early this week. We're leaving for the beach tomorrow morning around 11. And while I'd probably have time to write it before we go, I don't really want to take any chances on forgetting. The condo we're staying in has wireless internet, but no telling if it'll be free or not.

Not much has happened this week. I got a new game for the Nintendo DS Mike bought me before we parted ways in Japan. It's called Brain Age and I LOVE IT! It's the main reason I wanted the DS in the first place. In two days I've already dropped my brain age from 45 to 34. The ultimate goal is 20 but I'd settle for just 26. =)

Jackson has been having fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Especially Grandpa. They go on walks a lot and now Jackson can say walk ("wa"). Today they found a water drainage ditch (dry) and he was fascinated. He also likes for Grandpa to take him to the yellow ribbon on their tree so he can touch it.

Daddy Doll was broken again (accidentally moved the voice recorder switch from play to record) but it's fixed. Hopefully for good. I taped it down this time. Fingers crossed. Jackson's glad to have it working again. He loves hearing Daddy's voice!

Jackson has been a tad difficult where sleep is concerned this week. He's been refusing naps which makes bedtime harder. Not sure if he misses Daddy, or what. But he's been needing some extra cuddle time, too.

We're looking forward to the beach this week. And I'll try my hardest not to dunk him under a wave this time around! Look for pictures in next week's update.

That's it for now! Short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Mommie Green Giveways