Sunday, March 7, 2010

My First Blog

Hello everyone! This is my first blog. Sorry I've been slacking, but I'm making up for it now. My name is Alexander, but everyone calls me Alex (except Mom; she calls me Bug). I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a super fun baby and so far pretty agreeable. I'm still working on sleeping through the night without waking up to eat. I just can't help it. Sometimes, it's 2am and I wake up and think, "Dang! I need some milk... NOW! I just cannot wait until 6am. No way!" So then I start wailing and Mom feeds me. But once I'm done I can go right back to sleep.

In general, I'm a very agreeable baby. I don't really like to be in a room by myself, but as long as I can see Mom or Jackson, I don't get too lonely. Today I've been playing a fun game with Mommy. It's called, "How many diapers can I use in one day?" This is how it works. I poop in my diaper, then immediately start crying. See, unlike my older brother who could care less, I HATE for my diaper to be dirty for even a second. So, Mom changes my diaper. Then I wait about 5 minutes and poop again. Mommy is a pretty smart cookie, so she doesn't change me right away. Instead she distracts me and waits 10 minutes to make sure I'm ALL the way done pooping. THEN she changes my diaper. Little does she know, I was tricking her! Yep, wait 2 minutes and poop again. See how fun?

Mommy is telling me that we're going to go on an airplane soon. But she's been saying that for weeks, so I don't know what HER definition of soon is. I can't wait to meet all of the family I keep hearing about. Jackson assures me that everyone is nice and I'll have a fun time. And Mommy says, "Please sleep on the plane!" We'll see what kind of mood I'm in when the time comes.

I've started a new habit of sucking on my fist. I can't quite figure out how to stick my thumb out, but I just suck on the side of my fist instead. I don't really like those green rubber things Mom keeps trying to give me very much. But every now and then I tolerate one.

Well, that about sums up my introduction. Look for my next blog some time in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Mommie Green Giveways