Saturday, November 22, 2008

Forced Blog Entry

I've never blogged before and feel I should let you know that I'm doing this under duress (Jenni's making me). Ummm...we spent a good chunk of the evening trying to catch one of Jackson's jigs on video. He's got a pretty good routine down, but he immediately stops doing anything that could be considered cute when he spots a camera nearby. He then heads for the camera and whines until you give it to him, which doesn't make for especially good snap shots. Jenni went covert on this one while I attempted to motivate Jackson to dance by demonstrating some moves of my own. I tried my best to keep these "moves" out of grasp of the camera lens and it looks like I succeeded (no need to thank me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Mommie Green Giveways