Thursday, November 27, 2008

Not much

There's not too much going on. Mom, Matt, and Camden drove from Ohio and got here late Tuesday night. I was at Wal-Mart buying a new air mattress pump when they arrived. Jackson has been soaking up the attention. He got to stay home from daycare on Wednesday with Mimi and Grampers. I'm not sure who enjoyed that more! I got home from work early, which NEVER happens, so that was a nice change. We had fried chicken (from the deep fryer, not breaded) for dinner last night. We'll be doing the over-eating Turkey dinner thing tonight. In preparation, I'd like to not eat all day, but will get a headache if I do. So I'll eat something this morning I guess. See? Lots of rambling. Like I said, not much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Mommie Green Giveways