Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Wonder Place

We went to the Wonder Place today after lunch. Lunch was at Firehouse Subs. Mmmm.















It was me, Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, Grampers, and Uncle CamCam. We had LOTS of fun! First, I ran straight to the water table. No one was surprised. I'm too little to reach, but they had stools for me to stand on. Here's a video of my playing at the water table:

Until I fell off the stool, that is.

After the water table, we played on a bunch of other toys.













































Uncle CamCam and Daddy were playing almost as much as I was. Even when I was in a different room. We should've had to pay admission for them, too!






























Then I went back to the water table. This picture was taken right before the kid on the very left in the striped shirt with the full bucket in his hand turned and dumped the bucket on the head of the kid next to him who is happily playing by himself and not bothering anyone. Quite possibly one of the funniest things that Mommy and Grampers have ever seen. No one else was looking.















I eventually discovered the air tubes. You put stuff in the beginning and it goes through all these tubes and shoots out another hole. And there was a table that shoots air straight up and you can put balls on it and they stay. I was fascinated!

Daddy and Uncle CamCam made guns out of the pipes and shot balls at strangers. And Mimi. And Mommy. No one really liked that, but they thought it was hilarious.

We had a lot of fun, and I sure was worn out! I fell asleep on the way home. We will have to go back there some more before we move away from Arkansas.

1 comment:

  1. oh that video of jackson playing at the water table and then falling off the chair was such a funny clip. I have watched it several times :) Glad you guys had fun this place looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Natural Mommie Green Giveways