Saturday, March 28, 2009

Big News!

I think Mommy has e-mailed or called or Facebook-ed or Myspace-ed or Babyfit-ed everyone she knows in the past few days. But in case you somehow missed it, I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER! I have no clue what's going on, but Mommy sure is excited. She drug out the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and the journal she kept when she was pregnant with me (so she can compare how she felt then to how she feels with this baby). And she bought a new journal for this baby that's identical to mine. Plus she's reading "What to Expect the Toddler Years" for me. So there's big stack of pregnancy/toddler books/journals on our end table. Daddy is impressed. Mommy is already calling the baby "Alex" since boy or girl, that will be the nickname. (Either Alexander John or Alexandra Jade).



That's all for now. There is other news, too... but it's still pending. Mommy or Daddy will post when we know something for sure. (Hint: I might be back in CONUS soon!)

4 comments:

  1. I canNOT get enough of that video. I probably watch it 20 times a day. It's too cute that he acts like he knows what we're all talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to pass on the kreativ blogger, I just saved the pic and copy and pasted! Choose 7 of your fav things and pass it to 7 people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed the picture you sent to your Mom. I have one at work, one on my frig and one in my purse. The video is tooooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I had noticed you on the TTC thread. Yeah I still occasionally lurk on babyfit, just don't really have much input. It sounds like you have settled in Japan quite well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Natural Mommie Green Giveways