Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coupons

Coupons are a big deal here. The commissary takes them until 6 months past their expiration date. I guess since no one can get an actual Sunday paper with coupons in it, that's why we're all excited about them. The Enlisted Spouses Club has a box with a bunch of coupons in it separated by categories (cereal, dairy, hair color, etc.) Anyone who wants to can send coupons to me. I'm going to be taking over the "coupon box" soon (probably). If you want to send me your leftover coupons you can send them media mail for cheap. Cut out, full pages, separated, not separated, organized in some way or not at all. Whatever you have time to do. I guess a lot of churches in the states collect them from the newspapers somehow and will send like a stack of 20 that are all the same coupon. Not sure how they do that!

P.S. I drove to the ESC meeting last night. Oh boy! Not bad, but parking was not a first-try kind of deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Mommie Green Giveways